Curious to know more about me? 🙂
I build things on the web, travel, see smiling faces, eat food and do photography. I always try to keep people around me happy and motivated. What else we got in life? Happines, love and peace is all we need.
Well, I know you're more curious about my dev skills and things I do on the web. So let's see what I have done till now.
In Short, #
- I have vast experience in web technologies like React, NodeJS (in the core team of NodeJS), Python, PHP and Ruby.
- Experience of developing dozens of Automation Scripts (Puppeteer, NickJS, Selenium or Apify-js) on websites as well as 15+ Chatbots for Facebook and Team collaboration platforms like Slack.
- I love Dev operations and have worked with AWS, Digital Ocean, CodeDeploy, CloudFormation, Grafana, ELB, SES, Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc.
I spend most of my time on Open Source Project and have contributed to projects of some top companies including – Google, Apple, LinkedIn. I’m also a core team member of NodeJs Foundation on Github, and work mostly on Open Source Automation project. You can view all my open source projects on Github.
- Apart from programming, I also write blogs and I maintain my own blog at – Eulercoder
- I’m also a writer of few top tech publications on Medium: HackerNoon and FreeCodeCamp
- I was featured as Geek On the Top On GeeksForGeeks | The biggest Computer Science Portal on the web.
I mostly work on Automation Scripts, Chatbots, APIs, backend developement, Infrastructure, Scaling and Dev Operations.
I am a forward thinker by nature, hard worker, love to code and always open to learning new stuff. I am quite active on Github and occaisionaly blog and manage Eulercoder community. Technical skillset has never been a problem for me and I take solace from spending my time testing new platforms and technologies.
I currently travel and work on my products and do consult. I love to travel, do photography and meet new people.